Tuesday 13 May 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello readers,

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. For those who do not know me, I am the author of romance novel Impulses and the upcoming romantic suspense/mystery trilogy, The Dark Evoke Series.

Raised in a creative family, witnessing one another expressing themselves through creativity, albeit musically or through a form of literature, it was only a matter of time before my passion for devising characters, their unique stories in their own world, began to form and grow. From there the seed was sown and flourished into a young girls dream.

Throughout the years I have often toyed with the idea of pursuing this path, yet unknowing where to begin. There are so many routes in this day and age to help get from A to B, so with that, I decided to self-publish, and that decision was most probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.
"Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen." ~ Corin Nemec 
Anyone who knows me, also knows undeniably that I am far from tech-savvy, so this blog is another chapter for me, and another steppingstone on this crazy but self rewarding journey, which I hope you will travel with me.

Much love,
V.L xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment